Is your laboratory logistics solution letting you down?
Having negative reviews about your laboratory and services will immediately turn consumers away. It’s really that simple.
“What is really annoying for your business is when those bad reviews are not about your service but about your chosen delivery or courier service.”
I want it now
Who to trust
Consumers do almost everything online and people use the internet to shop and conduct pre-purchase research.
They compare brands, prices, and products online. 9 out of 10 consumers use search engines like Google and Bing to do their online research before making a purchase.
When researching, customers encounter online reviews – positive and negative – on brands and products.
Positive reviews are beneficial for your medical laboratory because they improve your reputation, increase sales, enhance ranking on search engines, and boost profitability. On the other hand, negative reviews have numerous detrimental effects on business regardless of the size.
Bad reviews on Google, Facebook, and TrustPilot have a significant effect on your revenue. Negative reviews have the power to damage the reputation it takes years to build.
Would you purchase from a store with a bad reputation and questionable credibility? Only 53% of consumers would consider using a business with less than 4 stars. Abundant negative reviews are hard to fix, making it challenging to regain consumers’ trust.
true or false?
“Can you control Google reviews of courier service?
Short answer is No”
Here's What You Can Do
- Respond to reviewsimmediately or as promptly as possible. Most enterprises ignore negative reviews and don’t have strategies in place on how to effectively address them. It is a best practice to respond to both positive and negative reviews.
- Research shows that businesses that respond to more than 20% of reviews get more revenue than average.
- Solve issues before customers take them online. Above all don’t let another company ruin your reputation. Make certain you work with a logistics company like Intercity RailFreight that offers a fast, sustainable logistics solution designed for the medical sector. See more about Medi FastTrack.
- Apologize for a lousy experience and promise to work on it.The customer thought it was important enough to post a public review, so treat it as urgent. Be professional and show empathy with a quick response, it will go a long way. It also shows potential consumers that you care and want to make things right.
- Offer to fix the problem. Continue the conversation offline and invite the customer to contact you directly by phone or email to resolve the situation.
- Stay away from fake reviews. Yes they are out there but search engines and social media are not stupid.
In the contemporary internet .
In the contemporary internet age, online reviews either drive customers to your business or to your competitors. Online reviews are an avenue for customers to convey their experience with your business. However, when customers relay negative reviews, it damages your business.
Hence, it is essential for businesses to monitor their online reviews so that their brand is well represented. Ensure you stay on top of customer reviews to maintain a positive reputation